Reporting an Absence
1. Email Faculty Support
- Email prior to start of class. A door notice will be posted.
- If unable to email call Absence Hotline: (707) 778-2456
2. Include the following information:
- your name, course, section number, day and time of class, room number
- optional: Instructions for student alternate assignment.
- Also cc your Supervising Administrator and Department Chair.
3. Email your students via Faculty Portal.
4. Call District Police if a classroom requires posting after hours (before 7am or after 7pm, or Friday) at (707) 527-1000 in addition to contacting Faculty Support (via email/phone).
Complete a Field Trip Request Form:
- For all field trips
- When your class is meeting in an alternate meeting location.
Complete the Field Trip Request Form via your Faculty Portal.