The key element to being safe on campus is preparedness, which leads to awareness. Your safety and well being are important to us!
For emergencies only
Dial 527-1000 or ext. 1000 or 911
- Nature of emergency
- Exact location (specify campus)
- Your name, location, and telephone number
- Stay on the line for directions
The Petaluma District Police office is located in room PC303, in the breezeway between Kathleen Doyle Hall & Carole Ellis Hall. Police services are available 24 hours a day at 527-1000 or ext. 1000.
The Petaluma Campus has a public access Automated External Defibrillator (AED) program. They are located at the Richard W. Call Building, first floor at the center stairs, and District Police office lobby in room PC303 (in the breezeway between Kathleen Doyle Hall and Carole Ellis Hall). Police services are available during normal business hours.
For Non-Emergency/General information
Call any of the following:
- Petaluma Campus District Police: 524-1818 or ext. 1818
- Facilities Operations 778-3976
- Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) 527-4803
- Student Health Services (SHS) 778-3919 or ext. 3919
Visit the SRJC College Safety Page for additional campus safety information.