The key element to being safe on campus is preparedness, which leads to awareness. Your safety and well being are important to us!
For emergencies only
Dial 527-1000 or ext. 1000 or 911
- Nature of emergency
- Exact location (specify campus)
- Your name, location, and telephone number
- Stay on the line for directions
The Petaluma District Police office is located in room PC303, in the breezeway between Kathleen Doyle Hall & Carole Ellis Hall. Police services are available 24 hours a day at 527-1000 or ext. 1000.
The Petaluma Campus has a public access Automated External Defibrillator (AED) program. They are located at the Richard W. Call Building, first floor at the center stairs, and District Police office lobby in room PC303 (in the breezeway between Kathleen Doyle Hall and Carole Ellis Hall). Police services are available during normal business hours.
During specific events, evacuation of the facilities may be necessary, utilize the evacuation areas map as appropriate. Refer to the Emergency Preparedness & Response Guide 2017 Pages 17-19, map Page 44 for additional information.
Petaluma Campus has 3 Stair chairs for emergency evacuation they are located on the second floor in buildings:
- 200 Kathleen Doyle Hall at end of hall near room PC245
- 600 Richard W. Call Building at west entrance near the elevator
- 700 Herold Mahoney Library near the elevator
For Non-Emergency/General information
Call any of the following:
- District Police: ext. 1000
- Facilities Operations 778-3976
- Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) 527-4803
- Student Health Services (SHS) 778-3919 or ext. 3919
Visit the SRJC College Safety Page for additional campus safety information.